Friday, January 29, 2021

Practice feature story lead assignment reflection

 Good Morning Blog, 


Today in class, we did something new. We were split into groups and introduced to the topic of feature story interviews. We were assigned individual scenarios and acted out the role of journalist, interviewee, and evaluator. In scenario #3, I got the opportunity to interview a local American Idol contestant and asked 15 open ended questions. This exercise gave me an idea on the type of questions I should ask, and I believe I am compared to apply what I learned and Interview my feature story lead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...