Friday, January 22, 2021

Feature Story Brainstorm Questions

Good Morning Blog, 

Now that I have an understanding of the generic conventions for a feature article, it's time I start brainstorming what I want mine to be about. Since my magazine is all about highlighting Black excellence and lifestyle, what better way than to highlight a fellow Black Owned small business owner. I own a small business of my own, however without the motivation and guidance of this individual, my business would not be where it is today. I plan to do my feature story on entrepreneur  Dejia Bess, CEO of 'beautisembellishments'. Some questions that I would ask include:

          

1. When did you start your business?

2. Where did the name originate from? What is the mission/purpose of your company?

3. What items do you sell

4. How has the pandemic affected your business?(either positively or negative)

5. What would you say to another little black girl that wants to start a business, but is reluctant to do so?

6. Where do you see yourself and your business in the next 5 years? 

These are just a few of the questions I would ask in my interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...