Saturday, October 10, 2020

Using Camera Angles

 


Today in class we were taught about the different types of camera angles and the effects of each. Upon the conclusion of our lesson, I was assigned to take my research and take some pictures using these angles and describe their effect. According to my course syllabus, here are some examples of a few camera angles that I was able to capture: 

I used a High-angle shots to make the subject and scene more dramatic. I wanted to capture a deeper view from another perspective. 


I used a low angle shot to make the subject look strong and powerful. This angle makes the objects appear bigger and allows viewers to see from a different perspective.

 

I used a canted angle for dramatic effect to help portray unease, disorientation, frantic or desperate action, intoxication, madness. It is purposely slanted to a diagonal to give the impression similar to someone raising or lowering their head to look up or down. 


Sources: https://www.canva.com/join/pjc-bth-tzm

https://www.wordnik.com/words/canted%20angle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...