Today in class, after researching possible magazine covers, I devised a draft to base my future design off of. Notice how I used bold colors, a large cover page of notable black influences. I plan to do something similar to this for my Final Draft.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection Question 4
Good Morning Blog, Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project? Here is the link ...
-
Today in class we were taught about the different types of camera angles and the effects of each. Upon the conclusion of our lesson, I was...
-
After the extensive research I conducted this past week, I think its time I begin my brainstorming process on the house style I will be ...
-
T oday, I decided to expand my knowledge and learn more about the structure and conventions in the magazine-making process. There are gener...

No comments:
Post a Comment