Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Cover Page Design Reflection

 Good Morning Blog, 

According to my production calendar, last class I finalized my cover page design. This was my Preliminary Cover page from a few weeks prior : 

After revisions and constructive criticism, I realized that the picture I had was not original. So, I had a photoshoot and input the best picture into my final draft as follows: 


Some other corrections I mad include matching the subheadings at the bottom, to my table of contents, adding another header bar for the interactive section, and adding small graphics and a barcode. All in all, I am pleased with the outcome of my final cover page. I believe it embodies all of the necessary conventions, and will surely attract my target audience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...