Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Results Analysis Pt. 2 - Good Content

  

I issued these questions to gain an idea on the understanding  of my content. I asked questions to clarify my audiences understanding of the overall message while asking for suggestions on elements to add or remove that would benefit my overall magazine. Their responses include: 





After analyzing these responses, I got some insight on what to keep or add to my magazine. I'm glad that my audience has a good understanding of the overarching message of my magazine. They approved my title idea so I will be sticking with 'Black is Queen'. They voted that lifestyle content should include Health & Wellness, Food & Drink, Money & Career, Culture & Traditions and Travel; I will try my best to incorporate most if not all of these elements in my magazine. They even suggested that I add an interactive section to my magazine. I will decide what will be in this section further down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...