Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Demographic

Good Morning Blog, 

In a previous blog post, I researched how ethnic groups in general are portayed in the media. I learned a lot through my research, however I would like to apply this knowledge and determine who is my demographic and how I will represent them in my magazine. 


The demographic of my audience was majority Black/ African American. I anticipated a majority Black audience because the topic and title of my magazine is aimed towards them. Everyone loves to read about, and be around those who understand or can relate to their struggles and successes. Due to the lack of representation in modern media, 'Black is Queen' will flip this script and highlight our successes to show my audience that we in fact are queens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...