Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Lifestyle Content Analysis

 Good Morning Blog, 

After reviewing my survey results, I think its time I come up with a plan for my content. 


So, my audience voted that to fulfill the lifestyle content, I should include Health & Wellness, Food & Drink, Money & Career, Culture & Traditions, and Travel. Here is a draft of possible topics I can discuss with each lifestyle category:
  • Health & Wellness - Covid-19 Breakthroughs ( vaccine, how are Black people affected? rising cases, etc. )
  • Food & Drink - Top Traditional Holiday Cuisines, recipes, famous baker Patti Labelle
  • Money & Career - 10 ways to make money during a pandemic, Multiple streams of income, etc. 
  • Culture & Traditions - Christmas, Kwanzaa, Holiday Traditions from 3 different black cultures. 
  • Music/Entertainment - Marsai Martin wins Guinness World Record, Megan thee stallion is named Breakthrough artist of the year, Black success in the music business, etc. 
  • Travel - Best destinations to travel to once the pandemic is over !   
I will take these suggestions into consideration and determine which to include and which to take out. I cant wait to see the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...