Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Additional Suggestions Analysis

 Good Morning Blog, 


Yesterday I made a plan for my lifestyle content. However, this is not all that I want to include in my magazine. After reviewing my survey results, my audience have suggested a few other aspects that i should add to my magazine to make it the most interesting. 


My audience suggested to add content about influential African American celebrities, Appealing Graphics, Interviews, Historical content of African Americans, and an Interactive section such as a crossword puzzle, to keep my audiences attention. I actually really like these suggestions especially the influential African American celebrities,  Interviews, and interactive section. In fact, my last question was an open ended question giving readers a chance to write any additional suggestions. One persons suggested that I include a feature story of my small business, and I loved this idea the most. I am satisfied with my outline and can't wait to begin creating. 

Image source: 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEQaI1Ip-U/uDjQDFQTGIuvLMq4L4MaUw/edit?layoutQuery=thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...