Thursday, September 17, 2020

Reflection on Syllabus

 

    I chose this class in hopes of putting my creative side to the test and creating a media product of my own. I'm looking forward to learning all I need to know to grasp all concepts and fully understand the production process. Lastly, I am excited to reflect on my growth and progression from my very first blog to my last. 

    I can admit that there are a few aspects of the course that make me nervous. I am a bit anxious about the written paper for the test. I am also anxious about the outcome and if it is going to come out as planned, but I  know that with proper preparation, I will do well.  Lastly, with the uncertainty of this school year, I'm a bit nervous that it might affect my learning but I will do all it takes to ensure this will not hinder my progress. 

    All in all, I hope to finish off this course with improved editing skills and further knowledge about the media industry and its various components. I cant wait to explore all the creative and technological aspects of executing my media product ! 

 

This grpahic was made on Canva: https://www.canva.com/design/DAEIKB8Bejs/EwTAnAYnqlUF0fRWTUGwZA/edit?category=tACFavw5Wlg 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...