Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Welcome to my Blog!


INTRODUCTION ! 



   Hello ! My name is Adrienne and welcome to my blog. 

    I am taking AICE Media Studies, and as part of my portfolio project, I have chosen to work on and    create a 4-page magazine. I will be collaborating in a group of 4, but I will submit an individual project. With this component of my media area, I hope to learn the art of analyzing media products and self-evaluation,  by applying knowledge on how to create media products using technical and creative skills.

The main tasks to create my magazine include: 

  • Analyze fellow magazines to serve as inspiration for ideas in my individual magazine. 
  • Plan and take notes for the production and creation of my magazine.
  • Research and critically construct all elements of the magazine to include an introductory, research, planning, product and reflection. 
  • There will be at least 4 images. All images will be original and edited in order to create my final piece.  

In the end, I will reflect on the process and outcome of my blog. I will be posting weekly blogs to show my creation and progress. 

 

This banner was made on : https://www.canva.com/design/DAEIJePoEeU/ZGbK_b3pauOILS4LzugEIg/edit?category=tADjR-BJ5TM&layoutQuery=welcome 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...