Friday, September 18, 2020

A BIT ABOUT ME !

 A BIT ABOUT ME ! 



 Hello ! My name is Adrienne. I would describe myself as a very compassionate, ambitious, independent, and intelligent individual. I have always enjoyed learning new things, and adopting new passions and interests. I recently learned of my interests in the arts such as drawing and painting, which I am actually very good at. I decided to take this class to continue to expand on my creativity through producing a source of media and learn how the media affects our daily lives. My future plans consist of different aspects of each industry. As college approaches, I want to explore each of my interests to determine which can turn into my career. I hope for this class to open my eyes to all aspects of the media industry and teach me transferrable skills.

Some of my hobbies and Interests include: drawing, having fun with friends, owning a business, educating others, and most of all playing my favorite sport, Volleyball. 

 

Image made using : https://www.canva.com/design/DAEIKB8Bejs/EwTAnAYnqlUF0fRWTUGwZA/edit?category=tACFavw5Wlg  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...