Saturday, February 6, 2021

Table of Contents Revisions


Good Morning Blog, 

Last class I revisited my survey results to begin a final content brainstorm. After careful consideration, I was able to narrow my suggestions down to content about influential African American celebrities, Black Success in Business,  Appealing Graphics, Interviews, and an Interactive section such as a crossword puzzle. If you may recall, I created a Table of Contents draft months ago as part of my Preliminary tasks. Here is the before: 


Some changes I plan on making are particularly to pages 7, and 8. One thing that I can change on page 7 that reads "Boujee Collectables feature story"; this is the name of my own business, and after realizing that I cannot do a feature story about my business, I have decided to do it about a small black owned business called "Beautisembellishments". Instead of Page 7, Page 3 will be where I do my Double-page spread and write my feature story on Business Owner Dejia Bess. Lastly, for page 9, travel is sort of on a tangent from the main focus of my magazine, so instead, I can dedicate this page to a section on an Influential African American Celebrity in Business.  Therefore, here is the after: 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...