Thursday, February 4, 2021

Content Brainstorm

Good Morning Blog, 

For the purpose of my Table of Contents page, I need to brainstorm and decide on what content I essentially plan on researching and dedicating to a specific page in my Table of Contents page. In fact, I conducted a survey a few months prior where I asked for some lifestyle content suggestions to include in my magazine. Revisiting my analysis of the results, I found that my audience suggested to add content about influential African American celebrities, Appealing Graphics, Interviews, Historical content of African Americans, and an Interactive section such as a crossword puzzle, to keep my audiences attention. I actually really like these suggestions however it's time that I narrow down these suggestions and pick my top 3-5. 


After careful consideration, I decided on sticking with focusing my lifestyle content on influential African American celebrities, successful Black women in business, Interviews, and an interactive section such as a crossword puzzle towards the end. Now that I've brainstormed my content, I look forward to doing my research and begin designing. But now, lets add this to my final Table of Contents. 


Resources

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEYns3VCmY/QOe5u7KyIoBpz7MI8BJzQQ/edit?layoutQuery=brainstorming


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...