Sunday, November 8, 2020

Results Analysis Pt. 1 -- Representation

Good Morning Blog,

I issued these questions to get an idea of representation in my blog. I would like to be as inclusive and representative as possible, which is why its important to have a general idea of aspects such as race, age, and gender, when it comes to your audience.







Considering my survey results, I learned that 100% of the recipients are female, from African American descent, and are 17 years old. In addition, I asked for opinions on how they feel "If my magazine were to focus on strong black women instead of both genders." I was concerned that this might be a possible deterrent, however, 100% of my responses were in favor of the idea to educate on black culture while uplifting/highlighting black women as well. Now I can tailor the design of my magazine according to these results.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...