Wednesday, November 4, 2020

My Magazine Survey

 Good Morning Blog,
           Today I will be conducting a survey to determine what interests my audience the most in order to create a magazine that appeals to the largest audience possible. I look forward to analyzing my responses and finally starting the magazine process. 


The questions that I asked for my survey include:

 
1. How old are you?
2. What is your gender?
3. What is your race?
4. Do you understand the overall mission of my magazine as stated below the title?
5. Rate the title (1-5) : 'Black Is Queen'?  
6. What color scheme would be best suiting?
7. What would you like to see in my magazine in addition to Lifestyle content?
8.  Should I add an interactive section to keep my audiences attention? (maybe a crossword puzzle or trivia questions)
9. In your opinion, what does typical Lifestyle content include ?
10. If my magazine were to focus on strong black women instead of both genders, do you think this could be a possible deterant?  
11. Does my magazine idea sound interesting? Is this something you could read w/o dozing off?
12. If there is anything you'd like to see in my magazine that was not mentioned before, please feel free to give suggestions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4

 Good Morning Blog,  Question 4 - How did you integrate technologies -- software, hardware and online -- in this project?  Here is the link ...